Urban Decay Naked3 Palette
Experiment with 12 NEVER-BEFORE-SEEN (and insanely beautiful) rose-hued neutrals from Urban Decay. From pale, shimmery pink to deep black matte with red micro-glitter, these neutrals will make you want to get Naked all over again. Urban Decay's previous Naked palettes have always included new shades, but this is the first time they've done a Naked palette with 12 NEW shades that aren't available anywhere else. Choose from every finish imaginable: ultra-smooth mattes, gorgeous pearls and glimmering metallics. Every shade features Urban Decay's Pigment Infusion System, the proprietary blend of ingredients that gives each shade its velvety texture, rich color, serious staying power and blendability. Naked3 includes a double-ended shadow/blending brush. Naked3 comes in an art-school-inspired tin case in a gorgeous rose-gold color that hints at the shades inside. Embossed on top with a big "Naked3" and cool facets that beg to be touched, this case is sure to inspire lots of jealous stares.
Urban Decay is 100% cruelty-free.
- Strange (pale neutral pink matte-satin)
- Dust (pale metallic pink shimmer w/iridescent micro-glitter)
- Burnout (light pinky-peach satin)
- Limit (light dusty rose matte)
- Buzz (metallic rose shimmer w/silver micro-glitter)
- Trick (light metallic pinky-copper shimmer w/tonal micro-sparkle)
- Nooner (medium pinky-brown matte)
- Liar (medium metallic mauve shimmer)
- Factory (pinky-brown satin)
- Mugshot (metallic taupe shimmer w/slight pink shift)
- Darkside (deep taupe-mauve satin)
- Darkheart (smoky black matte w/rosy red micro-sparkle)