Jeffree Star Cosmetics Mini Controversy Palette
A palette so good, it’s almost controversial. Made in collaboration with YouTube star Shane Dawson, the Mini Controversy Palette from Jeffree Star Cosmetics features a versatile selection of cool blues, rich purples, and soft neutrals.
- Flat Earth: soft periwinkle with a matte finish
- Cry on My Couch: neutral light tan with a matte finish
- My Boyfriend’s Purse: Icy gold with a metallic finish
- Controversy: rich purple with a matte finish
- Diet Root Beer: soft chocolate brown with a matte finish
- My Apology: deep merlot with a metallic finish
- Exposed: soft lavender with a matte finish
- Cancelled: cyan with a matte finish
- The Simulation: vibrant cerulean with a metallic finish
- Formulated for rich color payoff without smudging, fading, or fallout
- Featuring nine versatile shades, this travel-friendly palette lets you perfect your eye looks at home or on the go
- Part of the limited edition Shane x Jeffree Conspiracy Collection
Use a shadow brush to apply product to your lids, creases, and brow bones. Blend as desired.
- 9 Shades